INSPECTION MACHINE Series IM600
for ampoules, vials and bottles content liquid, powder and lyophilised products
The IM600 series
is a group of visual inspection machine
MAIN COMMON FEATURES
- Compact and single frame machine
- Main control panel with easy and ergonomic access.
- Frame and metallic surface
- Easy access for maintenance and cleaning operation.
- Safety covers made in aluminium structure
- An ergonomic inspection area gives
- Magnifying lens provided of jointed support
- L.E.D. lighting systems with light intensity control.
- Rotation unit of the inspecting containers
- Continuous motion of the conveyor system
- Programmable inspection speed
- Electro-mechanical protection systems on all motion axis.
- Complete control of all parameters via Panel View.
- Parameters password protected
- Special functioning designed for maintenance only.
- Manual rejection system
- Outfeed "good containers" on tray
- Semiautomatic rejection
system (IR barrier)
- Auxiliary fast spinning system with programmable speed
- Programmable conveyor motion: continuous - indexed
- Courtesy light within the inspection cabinet.
- Manual feeding, with trays by means of motorised belt.
- Automatic feeding, for inline connection.
- Lane for inline connection
- Outfeed of the accepted containers in tray at 90°
- Sorting of the rejected container
KIND OF CONTAINERS
- Ampoules DIN 1ml ... 20ml
- Vials DIN 1ml ... 100ml
On request, the machine can be arranged
- Inspection speed
- Electrical Power 400VAC Tree phases + neutral and ground
- Compressed air 6 bar
GAMP and FDA COMPLIANCE
All the machine are provided
Any machine are strongly
Visual inspection machines series
Is the higher version of the IM600 series
This kind of machines are
The core of the machine is the inspection area.
A special L.E.Ds. lighting source allows
The rejection of those
On request it is possible install a special outfeed system
A single inspection machine can
Each area requires
an its own inspector.
The motion of the containers
of the stop motion,
Container allowed ampoules/Vial